Our two-ply cotton masks are handmade in Melbourne by a team of volunteers. All funds received for these masks go to Beyond Blue to help ensure all people in Australia achieve their best possible mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak and beyond.
Face masks such as these do not replace PPE’s such as N95 or surgical masks.
For each face mask that you order we ask that you make a donation of $10 to Beyond Blue. Order from Simply Joolz Beyond Blue fundraising page here
- Because of the personal nature of masks, no returns are accepted.
- Each mask must be washed in hot water prior to use, and after every wear
- All masks are made of cotton with stretch elastic to secure around your ears.
- Colour design will change as each volunteer sources their own cotton fabric. If you would like a specific colour please specify with your order and we’ll do our best to oblige
- One size mask fits all adults
- $10 donation each mask goes to Beyond Blue
Some examples of our masks:
The Australian Government recommends wearing a mask can help protect you and those around you if you are in an area with community transmission and physical distancing is not possible, like on public transport.
For more information on the work and resources provided by Beyond Blue visit their website