Week one of our second lockdown in Melbourne I found a face mask pattern and posted the mask prototype on Facebook. Within minutes I had orders but felt I wanted to contribute more.
My ah-ha moment came during a restless night’s sleep. Why not direct all sales to a cause that had a connection to the impact of our lockdown?
The answer was, to become a fundraiser and help Beyond Blue reduce the impact of depression and anxiety during the Corona virus outbreak and beyond.
Simply Joolz’ two-layer cotton face masks are available for a donation of $10 to Beyond Blue more
They are hand made in Melbourne by a team of volunteers.
Face masks such as these do not replace PPE’s such as N95 or surgical masks.
For each face mask that you order we ask that you make a donation of $10 to Beyond Blue. Order from Simply Joolz Beyond Blue fundraising page and tell me how many you would like here
- Because of the personal nature of masks, no returns are accepted.
- Each mask must be washed in hot water prior to use, and after every wear
- All masks are made of cotton with stretch elastic to secure around your ears.
- Colour design will change as each volunteer is sourcing their own material. If you would like a specific colour please specify when you order and we’ll do our best to oblige
- One size mask fits all adults
- $10 donation each mask goes to Beyond Blue
For further information about joining our volunteer team contact Joolz on email@example.com